LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Class Reunions

Wow- it has been almost 40 years since my last day of high school.

So, I started wondering if there would be a reunion somewhere.

I went to 3 high schools in my four years of secondary education:
Badger High - Lake Geneva, WI
Seoul Foreign School- Seoul, Korea
West High- Phoenix, AZ

A brief search has led to the conclusion that there probably will not be a physical class reunion this year, BUT, an online gathering may be feasible.
I actually paid for a year subscription to classmates.com just to reach out and touch some old (haha) classmates.
I think we might have more in common now than we did when we were in high school!

2 Comments:

Blogger brew808 said...

Sooooo - how long did HS take for you? I've heard of students getting detention, suspension, being expelled, but never forced to leave cities, states, and even the country.... twice! Sheeesh!

Liz - you're one special person huh? :-)

May 6, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Lizkauai said...

so many high schools - no mo reunions yet ;-(

May 8, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home