LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Bringing it all together

My sister called. Mom is doing well. The tumor in her colon was the aggressive cancer type. They got it all. The lymph nodes around the area were all clean. She won't eat the hospital food so they brought her some chuuk and will have a big pot of myuk-guk ready when she comes home.

My #1 son called. Let's go fishing tonight, he said.
Ok!
I have to leave to catch a plane early in the morning to attend a Baha'i meeting in Honolulu so I hope the fish are biting!

So, just to bring it all together, I invite you to compare the Football Hall of Fame and the Baha'i House of Worship in Samoa.

Cool, huh! So now you know ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger keiki mama said...

How funny! Are there any Samoans in the Hall of Fame? I don't know but that is pretty cool.

August 1, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home