LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LizKauai's 60th at Queen of Sheba

Michele is making my birthday cake and frosting from scratch! And here is the Queen of Sheba FEAST!



Urs the Nurse and Nephew Tim with Tom's son Marquez, Michele and Jason,
Tim and brother Tom enjoying the wonderful Ethiopian food!
Kelena and Michele, Tom and I, then Tom, Marquez, I and Nana enjoy the warmth of the cake!




Candles are extinguished, and we enjoy Ethiopian coffee and cake. Marquez brings me a bag of presents!
He is happy until he realizes the presents are not for him... ah, to be 3 again!

3 Comments:

Blogger brew808 said...

Whoah..... that was brighter than the sun! And talk about "big wind"! Sheeessshhh!!!!

It's always fun to share your videos and snippets of family life. I know you're having a grand time w/ your family - especially Lilu. I'm very happy for you!

Waiting, anxiously, for the arrival of the new one....
:-)

April 14, 2010 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Cacawet said...

Happy birthday :)

April 14, 2010 at 4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty hair!!! Like the cut and color!

Typing this on my Acer. Windows7 is very fast. I will be able to post pics in Hong Kong, after all.

April 14, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home