LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hanapa`a!

Around 6 pm on July 3, I called #1son Aaron and we made a fishing date. Not too much has been going on at the Waimea landing lately so I was envisioning a relaxing day of conversation and not much else.
WRONG!

I got there around 6:30 am and the parking lot was full.
It's the 4th of July and the halalu are finally coming in (expected on June 1). Not in huge quantities right now but enough to keep us interested!

http://picasaweb.google.com/LizKauai/July408fishing



http://picasaweb.google.com/LizKauai/July408fishing/photo#5219499624615587826

2 Comments:

Blogger keiki mama said...

Wow Liz! Looks like fun. I miss going fishing with my dad as a little girl. Priceless moments shared with your son. I hope you both enjoyed it..sure looks like it from the big smiles on son's face.

July 5, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Lizkauai said...

Mahalo! It was really a fun day. Fishing is great therapy- to get away form the routine and into the moment. I really enjoy chatting with the fishers too. This is one of the few old-time things we can still do on Kauai.

July 5, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home