LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movin' On Up

It's great to see our young athletes moving up from high school to college athletics.


It wasn't that long ago that we enjoyed the sidelines of the Hula Bowl with our host, Punahou senior Abe Markowitz (l-r Barry, me, Winny, Abe, Jason).
Today Abe is a freshman at USC and competing for a position at Center for the Trojan football team.



We also have Ryan "the Beast" Eastman (with his dad Coach Bulla) who graduated from Saint Louis School and is enjoying his freshman year with Weber State. We'll be seeing The Beast on the football field very soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger brew808 said...

Wow - new format! It looks nice.

I'm sorry about my mix-up yesterday. You have to accept some blame as you did jump into the middle of the conversation.

Are you feeling better? Are you headed to work this week? I was sick two weeks ago and I still have coughing fits every once in awhile.

Did your daughter help w/ any suggestions for breakfast Sat. AM in Portland? We may just end up at the Radisson, or someplace nearby since many of us will be lodging there.

:-)

August 11, 2008 at 4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look of your blog. It's like changing clothes. Are you going to do this often?

August 11, 2008 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Lizkauai said...

I was trying out the beta blogwear and was getting tired of the narrow format even though I like the ambience colors of the old format better. This one stretches and adjusts to your browser window (except for the title art).

Still tired but I have to run a long-standing errand this morning before I get back to the sick routine.

Brew808- will talk to daughter as they are back from Europe. Hotel might be the best - esp if that is (hopefully) where the bus will pick us up.

August 11, 2008 at 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this new playhouse. Get nice big picture window. Came with a built in "Brewmeister808" system. Vera, vera cool!

August 12, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home