LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

PETS is pau, Portland here I come


The marathon weekend is finally over. It was a real adventure in Rotary and I learned a lot and met wonderful people who are all dedicated to making the world a better place to live in.

I flew back to Portland and arrived just at sunset. The white mountains and beautiful sky made for a delightful greeting and Mitch and Jason were there to pick me up.
We dined at Stanfords before driving back up the mountain for home.

I finished the applique part of the baby quilt and in between loads of laundry, I started the quilting.

Tomorrow is another busy day so nitey nite and warmest aloha to you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kekoa said...

Hi Liz ~
Funny vid of ST on the tube huh? Me and the Mrs will get to attend the next Karaoke, so I can't poke too much fun at ST if we, (I) bomb in my singing debut.

They are giving Diana electro-schock treatment 3 times a week and she is responding quite well. She feels less pain and much more relief.

Surgery for dad still on for Friday, get to see Tim on Wednesday to prep dad for that procedure.

Finish that bebe quilt, looks good so far. I may promote you to do some custom tsilor work for Rainbow Cliff if you keep up the good work. Bwhahaha!

Hugs!
Kekoa & Crew

March 10, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Lizkauai said...

Hey Kekoa,
I am really looking forward to the next time I can attend a karaoke night! The ST vid was a blast! I know you and Diana will blow away the young whippersnappers hands down.
Praying for you all- especially Dad. Say hi to the prodigal hanai son.

Just got back from a busy day. Will get some pix ready and put in another blog page.

Aloha and hugs to all!
Liz

March 10, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home