LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Neighborly Efforts

Well, this is the night before I leave for Las Vegas and the next UH Warrior football game on Saturday.

For something different, I want to share the latest accomplishments of my sister's family and their awesome neighbors!

 
Remember when I visited them in Florida before last year's game with the Gators? We went fishing by their private inlet on Blackwater Bay. 
Today my brother-in-law Jim provided these pix and a little commentary: "Pictured is the dock we have ourselves been building over the past 2 weeks! Still has a few finishing touches to go. It's the work of about 10 of us. Perhaps we will give up the daytime job ! NOT ! ...
Ps those are16 foot pilings and we jetted them 8 feet below the ground."
Pretty amazing effort. I can't wait to go fishing there again!


1 Comments:

Anonymous gigi-hawaii said...

Very nice!

September 17, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home