LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Carbs are good

My carb deprivation days are over.
My body responded well to the shock treatment and I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle and diet- even though it sounds wierd that now I have to eat carbs regularly in order to lose weight and get my diabetic condition under control!

It's going to take some practice and some math to keep things balanced.
Aah, noodles... ahh fruit... ahh, oatmeal.
Aah-- Wii Fit.

The diet change comes just in time for football season!

Speaking of which, here is a nice site to pick up University of Hawaii posters for your computer wallpaper!



1 Comments:

Anonymous gigi-hawaii said...

Yes, complex carbs are always good. Without carbs, one feels dizzy.

August 20, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home