LizKauai

Personal blog of Liz from Kauai.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Football Weekend

Tonight I am flying up to Las Vegas to join my Tsai-ko ohana for a few days of University of Hawaii Warrior Football fun!

Why do I spend so much time enjoying football?

The answer is simple. One day I decided it was more productive to scream FOR the Warriors instead of screaming AT my kids.
That positive action has also led to many new friendships that continue to grow- spanning Hawaii, the US and now the world!

Here is Warrior alumni and rookie Miami Dolphin Davone Bess.



And here is a book just received today by one of my new football friends, Washington Redskins historian and blogger Rich Tandler!


Starting tomorrow you will get to share in some of the Friends, Fun, Family, Food, and Football activities in Las Vegas.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home